Optimal scheduling of biomanufacturing operations is based on two essential components:
1) Real-Time Data: Scheduling must take into account actual data from the shop floor, including the actual times each step has taken historically and the evolution of those times
2) Real-Time Publishing: Schedules need to be quickly communicated to all those who are responsible for manufacturing, from those on the shop floor to supporting operations and management.
In this webinar, we show how Bio-G's toolsets enable biomanufacturers to see data and publish schedules, in real time. This allows users to see schedules for themselves, their functional group, or the facility as a whole. We will demonstrate:
- How schedules can be published to Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar
- How schedules can be instantly read on devices including smart phones, tablets, and manufacturing consoles
- How this publishing allows organizations to instantaneously react to adverse events, across dozens or even hundreds of operators and functions